Osage City Kiwanis Scholarship
Open to all high school seniors. Deadline is April 19, 2017.
Kay Haskins Memorial Scholarship
Open to seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher who have participated in at least one school activity each year of high school. Deadline is April 21, 2017.
KS Junior Golf Scholarhsip
Opn to seniors who have participated in high school golf. Recipients must attend a Kansas college. Deadline is March 24, 2017.
OC American Legion Auxiliary Scholarship
Open to all senior girls. Deadline is April 15, 2017.
Osage City Lions Club Scholarship
Open to any high school senior. Deadline is April 23, 2017.
Osage City Alumni Association Scholarship
Open to any senior attending college in Kansas. Deadline is April 17, 2017.
Osage County Farm Bureau Scholarship
To be eligible, seniors must meet the following criteria: Deadline is March 31, 2017.
- Student's family must be a member of Osage County Farm Bureau.
- Would prefer a student majoring in agriculture or related field, but other fields will be considered.
- Student must have a 2.5 GPA or above.
Emporia Chapter of American Business Women's Association
To be eligible, seniors must meet the following criteria: Deadline is April 4, 2017.
- Must be a resident of Lyon, Chase, Greenwood, Osage, Morris or Chase county.
- Open to males and females.
Osage City Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
Open to all seniors. Deadline is April 21, 2017.
State Farm Insurance Scholarship
To be eligible, seniors must meet the following criteria: Deadline is March 2, 2017.
- Must be a high school senior who will graduate at the end of the 2016-17 school year*
*Children of employees, agents, and retirees of the State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company (the "Company") and children of employees of the Company's subsidiaries and affiliates who are otherwise eligible may apply for scholarships, but they will not receive any preferences. Disqualified persons of the Foundation (within the meaning of Section 4946(a)(1) of the Code) will not be eligible for scholarships.
- Plan to enroll in full time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.50 to 3.20 on a 4.00 scale (or its equivalent)
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Demonstrate financial need
Gamble Memorial Scholarship
Open to any students attending a technical or vocational college. Deadline is March 17, 2017.
Conrad Carlson Memorial Scholarship
Open to any senior with average or above average GPA, who has participated in at least one sport. Deadline is April 4, 2017.
Abbott & Fenner Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay on the topic below. The essay should be between 500 and 1000 words. Your submissions must be sent to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Describe your educational career and life goals. Explain your plan for achieving these goals. Include your degree/major, why you selected it, and how this degree/major will help you achieve your goals. Deadline is June 12, 2017.
Insuring Success Scholarship
Open to all seniors. Deadline is April 15, 2017.
Chapter IQ PEO Scholarship
Open to any senior females. Deadline is March 29, 2017.
Kansas City Associated Equipment Distributors Scholarship
Open to seniors pursuing an associate's degree in diesel mechanics or heavy equipment repair. Must have a 2.5 GPA. Deadline is March 1, 2017.
America's Farmers Grow Ag Leaders Scholarship
Open to any seniors pursuing an ag-related field. must have two farmer endorsements to complete application. Deadline is February 1, 2017.
R.E. French Family Educational Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all seniors and is a local scholarship. Students who receive this scholarship can keep it for four years of college. Deadline is March 1, 2017.
Margaret Van Horn Scholarship
Applicants must be majoring in education or business. Application is attached and must be postmarked or emailed by January 20, 2017.
Kansas Kiwanis Scholarship
This is the STATE Kiwanis scholarship application. It is different from the LOCAL scholarship application students will receive in the spring. This scholarship is open to all seniors. Deadline is February 17, 2017.
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Application is open from October 7, 2016 to January 5, 2017.
- Apply online at https://www.scholarsapply.org/ge-reagan/
Mediacom World Class Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all seniors. Please click on the Scholarship PDF link to download the complete application. Deadline is February 17, 2017.
Kansas Masonic School Essay Contest
The KS Masonic School Essay Contest is being held and is open to all juniors and seniors. Students must submit a 300-500 word essay on the topic: How does your personal involvement in serving others parallel how Freemasons have benefited our community, nation, or world? Essays are due to the local lodge (Euclid Lodge No. 101, 108 E 7th St, Lyndon, KS 66451) by November 1, 2016. Please click on the Scholarship PDF page to download the complete instructions and title page.